My Headlines

About Me

My photo
Silently I am Heard. Invisible I am Seen. My words I will express to be heard and to be seen.

Total Pageviews

Monday, February 20, 2012

A Love Story


.
 
LOVE SICK

A vicious glutton,
gnawing at the brain
devouring common sense
foreign to rational thoughts
perspiring desire
emotional fever
spinning dizziness
 confusion
heart skipping beats
rapidly pulsating
adrenaline fueled
epidemic in proportion
drug resistant


SICK, SICK, SICK

in love.





When I Make Love to You



When I make love to you,
I want you to be crying with pleasure,
shaking in a convulsion of satisfaction.

When I make love to you
I want your mind and body possessed,
with a desire only I can calm.

When I make love to you,
I want you suffering from ecstasy,
unable to hold back the juices of love.

When I make love to you,
I want you pleading for mercy,
that your body be spared for more.

When I make love to you,
I want you to feel the thunder roar,
each time I welcome you within.

When I make love to you,
I want you to know the thrilling pain,
that come from the burning walls of my love.

When I make love to you,
I want tears falling from your eyes,
as you fight the explosion of pleasure.

When I make love to you,
I want you to feel weak and empty,
each time you pull yourself from within.

When I make love to you,
I want you to know one satisfaction,
and that is when I make love to you.


The Audacity of Love


Love is a season,
With all reason,

Changeable and rearrange able.

Lost in a abyss of mystery,
cause war in history.

Predetermined illusions,
     create madness and confusion.

Chills warm the blood.
Tears cause a tsunami flood.

 Piercing pain, am I insane?

A Ferris wheel of emotion,
false devotion.

Unconditional until compromised,
the fallen meets their demise.

Adrenaline pumping desire,
     discovering the players a liar.

Love a glutton demon,
Leaving gifts of semen.

The heart skips a beat,
when the victim surrender in defeat.

Dig a moat around the tower,
dress in armor to fight the power.

Fall victim to the spirit,
a broken heart is what you’ll inherit.

Love’s sweet song
I keep singing along.

Tear out my soul,
With words that console.
Feed the fantasy,
With the audacity,

Of loves’ mastery.





Glass Lady

I can no longer compete,
      with your lady in the glass.
She's your greatest love,
      she means more to you,
                then I or your children.

She's your princess,  
      your shining star.

You'll stay up all night for her.
You'll spend every penny on her.
I'm jealous I can't compete.
I can't send blood rushing,
     through your veins,
             nor can I keep your heart pumping
                        at such a terrific pace.

No,
      I can't keep your attention,
              as long as you can hold her sweetness in your lungs.

I am only a woman,
    a sad, lonely woman,
        with no joy,
                no happiness in me.
 
I can offer you my tears of hurt.
To me you lie, to her you give everything.

Me you abuse,
       her you worship.

Your family you allow to struggle,
    to her pimp you give more than enough.

You tell me not to worry,
    everything's gonna’ be taken care of.

This I believe,
    because in time I'll be able to take care of me,
            then your mistress can give you

one

     final

         HEART ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!



 

Abuse


How do I love thee,
let me count ... the beat downs.

A back hand across the jaw,
so you don't have to think for yourself no more.

A kick in your gut,
will show you how to keep your mouth shut.

Dragging you by your hair,
will show you how much I care.

Hands around your neck,
will teach you some damn respect.

Ahh, baby don't whine,
I do these things to keep you in line.

You know my love for you is deep and true.
don't cry, you can hide that black eye.

Baby what cha' doing with that gun?
What cha' mean I'm done?

POP! POP! POP!


 Fire Of Love

 

A spark ignited a curious fire.
Steadily burning,
               chills tickle up my spine.
The heat got hot.
A raging blaze erupted,
furious flames
   choked my lungs,
           singed my heart,
                          blinded my eyes,
                                  disoriented my mind.

Sirens sounded,
       crippling waters,
                dying embers,
                        cooling ashes.

Polluted waters of hate
                extinguished the fires of love.


Classified

Handsome, single and sexy
Experience in the affairs of the heart.
Patience and thoughtfulness a must
Credentials must include
Honesty, compassion and understanding.
Perfection in the use of sweet words will be considered
Applicants now being accepted
Abusers, alcoholics and drug addicts
Need not apply

APPLICATIONS NOW BEING ACCEPTED


No comments:

Post a Comment